Urgent opportunity has arisen for a UiPath RPA Developer to join a project based in central London to help support the service division on full Life-cycle process automation development.
The Role/Key Responsibilities
- Full Life-cycle experience (Analysis, Design, Build, Test & Deploy)
- Key player in implementing RPA Solutions to automate business processes across various functions
- Utilise both business process and information technology (IT) background to analyse business processes and determine automation steps
- Work with process stakeholders to implement innovative RPA solutions.
- Work within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Support analysis of business processes at operational level, provide recommendations and potential RPA solutions for individual process and process integration
- Conduct RPA script testing and maintaining updated workflow documentation
- Apply and support RPA scripts with right controls and meeting all the compliance requirements
- Support process owners for RPA-related issues and monitor progress after implementation
- Deliver training and demonstrations to SME’s and Stakeholders
- Ensure that processes are reliable, secure and eliminate risk of harm by any automated process
- Provide regular updates and reports
- Obtain and share knowledge effectively
- Proactively monitor the environment and take corrective action in the event of a failure to keep the service running
Please get in touch for more information!