The Fortune Group’s IT / Digital / Business Transformation and Change Practice understands how important it is to hit key milestones on time and in budget, while going through a critical time of improvement and ensuring you are fit for the future, covering both contract and permanent hires. We are always looking forward, adopting an Agile approach, working with a virtual bench of Fortune Associates of programme, project, and change leaders to help minimise and control risk and disruption to the business- ensuring an Enterprise IT system fit for purpose and future.
Our Fortune Group Associates are true leaders, who understand that it is not just about the technology but also how important cultural change is, bridging the gap between business and IT. Communication of change, and having the correct implementation process in place, is key to a project’s success.
Here’s why clients and candidates typically engage with the Fortune Group’s IT & Business Transformation and Change Practice.
- You are going through the biggest transformation and change programme to date
- Your partner does not consider your organisation’s culture, and how technology and people must truly work together
- You have a failing project due to poor leadership, and change has not been communicated properly
- Your current programme contract resource cannot manage multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
- Your current programme, project, or change resource do not have enough technical knowledge to manage technical delivery correctly
- You need to make hiring decisions fast whilst managing a complex programme / project and cannot spend lots of time filtering through piles of CV’s and conducting multiple-stage interviews!
- You need a large amount of resource delivered quickly that can adapt to a fast-paced and complex project. You are seeing candidates who meet the job specification, but do not have the battle-scars relevant to the programme or project.
- You need a recruitment partner that is relentless in their search for you!