Our mission is to become a leading Specialist Technical recruiter in our field and we know that this will only happen if we employ Passionate, Motivated people who are not afraid of hard work! If you are an experience Recruitment Consultant or someone who is keen to make the move to Recruitment. We want to hear from you.
If you work hard for us and are always looking to improve and learn we will work hard for you and will invest in you by offering training and a planned career path! The Fortune Group believe in organic growth!
Career Progression Stepping Stones
We promote on success and not the time you have worked for us!
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Executive Recruitment Consultant
- Team Manager
- After two successful years of working at the Fortune group you will be offered share options in the company
- Up to 30 days of paid holiday
- Breakfast and lunch clubs
- 4x basic salary life insurance
- Breakfast, Coffee and Tea
- Subsidised gym membership
- Bi-annual staff incentive trips
- Company social (Team nights out, gokarting, etc.)
- AE pension scheme
- Additional bonus incentives
- Childcare voucher scheme and other benefits
- Career break – opportunity for one month’s unpaid leave after three years
- Free annual eye tests
- Dress down day in the office every day!