Test Engineer – Web Applications
We require a Test Engineer with good Web Applications experience to join our client based in central London. You will serve as the key test engineer in a portfolio of new and existing Web software products. You will ensure that products meet stringent quality and reliability requirements.
Essential skills/experience with:
- Experience with Selenium, Ranorex, or comparable software testing tools – Mandatory
- Minimum 3 years’ experience testing complex Web and Data-based application
- Experience with DevOps and/or IT support services is highly desired.
- Testing, debugging and troubleshooting complex web and Mobile application
- Writing test protocols – both Manual testing and automatic (Selenium or similar tools)
- Managing a test case data base and bug tracking systems(i.e. Bugzilla, test director)
- Written and verbal English
- Be responsible that systems will meet functional, and performance required as set out by the development team.
- Understand and contribute to the master test plan, writing and modifying test protocols and automated test cases as required.
- Create manual and automatic test cases and execute tests.
- Work with development teams (both in-house, and off-shore) to resolve Software issues and tickets.
- Provide internal support and be able to deploy versions to live systems if necessary.
- Take active involvement in DevOps activities, ensuring new versions are deployed and in service.
- Report test results in a structured way and be proactive in resolving issues quickly and efficiently with other stakeholders
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation the is growing and promotes from within. You will be working with the latest technology and will be able to grow your skills further in this role.
Please call or send me your CV for immediate interview!