Test Engineer – Web Applications
We require a Test Engineer with good Web Applications experience to join our client based in central London. You will serve as the key test engineer in a portfolio of new and existing Web software products. You will ensure that products meet stringent quality and reliability requirements.
Essential skills/experience with:
- Experience with Selenium, Ranorex, or comparable software testing tools – Mandatory
- Minimum 3 years’ experience testing complex Web and Data-based application
- Experience with DevOps and/or IT support services is highly desired.
- Testing, debugging and troubleshooting complex web and Mobile application
- Writing test protocols – both Manual testing and automatic (Selenium or similar tools)
- Managing a test case data base and bug tracking systems(i.e. Bugzilla, test director)
- Written and verbal English
- Be responsible that systems will meet functional, and performance required as set out by the development team.
- Understand and contribute to the master test plan, writing and modifying test protocols and automated test cases as required.
- Create manual and automatic test cases and execute tests.
- Work with development teams (both in-house, and off-shore) to resolve Software issues and tickets.
- Provide internal support and be able to deploy versions to live systems if necessary.
- Take active involvement in DevOps activities, ensuring new versions are deployed and in service.
- Report test results in a structured way and be proactive in resolving issues quickly and efficiently with other stakeholders