Network, Security, Cisco, Firewall, Crawley – West Sussex
We need a Network Engineer to join our global client based in Crawley to join a team of Network, Security, Infrastructure engineers.
Suitable Network Engineer will be responsible for Cisco networks and have a strong understanding in security and Firewall technology.
- Network designs and deployments as well as coordinating technical issues with clients, vendors, and internal teams.
- Design, installation, maintenance and monitoring of network systems including switches, routers, firewalls, intrusion detection systems and switch and firewall-based policies.
- Responsible for expert-level troubleshooting of any problems relating to global networking issues.
- CCNP certification preferred
- networking protocols: TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, VRRP, HSRP, VPN, IPSEC, VoIP, and QoS
- WAN/LAN networking including routing, switching, security, load balancing
- Proven knowledge of Checkpoint firewalls and Cisco ASA.
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Datacenter environment
- Recent knowledge of Cisco network equipment required, NAC, Wireless controllers, ACS, Prime, UCS, Nexus 5K switches, Catalyst series, div Router series.
- Experience in or worked with Unified architecture. Conceptual and hands-on.
- Proven experience on remote access technologies (VPN like technologies), including use with mobile devices
- Knowledge of Citrix load balancers.
- Knowledge of VoIP, QoS and multicasting.
- Knowledge of network monitoring tools. ie Solarwinds and IPSwitch
Please call or send me your CV for full job spec!
Our client invest in staff and believes in organic!