Project manager, Microsoft, Applications, Client facing
We need a client facing Project manager to join our client based in Central London who is a key player in delivering IT infrastructure / Microsoft solutions!
Suitable Project Managers will be responsible to effectively and professionally deliver Project Services from its Centre’s of Excellence in line with goals and objectives. Reporting directly to Professional Services Manager, you will be assigned projects and or/ client(s) and approved solutions to ratify, implement, deliver to budget as defined by Operations. You will have the responsibility of the projects/tasks profitability to the client, once project and/or task has been assigned to Project Services to deliver.
Skills & Experience:
- Active project management in delivering large scale application migrations in last 5 years
- Experience of delivering IT projects and services in a commercial environment to budget
- Understanding of Microsoft technology suite, corporate migrations and the business issues involved
- Extensive knowledge of Excel for creating management information, Word for reporting writing and PowerPoint for presentations
- 5 years Project management experience
- Experience in managing and implementing Project Services within Professional Organisation
- Prince2, ITIL, Microsoft BDD preferred
Full job spec is available please call or send your CV for more information.