Windows Server, VMWare, Active Directory, Exchange, Cisco, 3rd Line, PowerShell.
We require a 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer to join are client based in London. Suitable Windows Infrastructure Engineers will help architect, design, build and deploy solutions on new and emergent technologies that form the backbone of our clients infrastructure.
Tasks will include providing 3rd line support and day to day Server/network maintenance and administration along with working on several infrastructure projects.
- Strong knowledge of IT Infrastructure and related technologies.
- Proven hands on experience of installing and configuring Microsoft Enterprise products as an implementer
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Solutions which includes Windows Server platforms,
- Active Directory, Group Policy, System Centre Configuration Manager
- Exchange Server.
- Strong knowledge of Virtualisation technologies – VMware & Hyper-V
- Extensive knowledge with Infrastructure Migration & Refresh. System Automation, Scripting and PowerShell.
- Knowledge of Cisco Solutions which includes switching & routing, wireless, security, firewalls, and VoIP.
- Experience with Dell\EMC hardware such as PowerEdge, SAN, NAS and Compellent preferable & Backup Solutions.
- The ideal candidate MUST have:
- Minimum 5 years level III experience working within infrastructure.
- Ideally you should have accreditation with VMware, Microsoft, and Cisco and have proven experience of working with a System Integrator/Consultancy, implementing solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, IT or related technical degree desirable.
- Experience working within Managed Service Providers & consultancies.
- Ability to quickly assimilate new technologies and solve complex problems
- Ability to manage and work concurrently on multiple assignments.
- Ability to work well within a team and independently.
- Process driven mind-set and approach.
- Excellent problem solving/root cause analysis skills required.
- A can-do attitude and natural problem-solving ability. Willing to go the extra mile.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation who view technology as an integral part of their success and are always investing in IT. You will get the opportunity to develop and improve your technical and business skills further with a clear career path in place for motivated Infrastructure Engineers.
Please call or send your CV for more information!