My client is currently seeking a Application Support Analyst to be based in London. The successful candidate will Reporting to the Application Support Team Manager, you’ll be on hand to assist with the management of incidents and requests and to support all new developments and enhancements through our defined test and release processes.
Day-to-day you can expect to be involved in a wide range of tasks, from supporting project managers through the development life cycle of a project, to producing technical support guides and performing periodic application and system checks.
Provided support to the in house-built Applications (Windows, SQL Servers, Web Servers, Business Intelligence)
- The ideal candidate will also have great SQL knowledge and a background in website support and development.
- Supporting web (Web sites) based application
- You’ll have a strong working knowledge of service management, working to SLA’s and experience of working in an ITIL environment.
- Daily checks on the overnight batch processing, raised incidents in ServiceNow
- Sending out comms to users informing them of an issue that will cause an impact to their reporting and impact the SLAs
- work with stakeholders and the Release Management team to ensure UAT and regression testing is complete for all new enhancements.
- Investigate and fix the issue/raise with Developers if changes are required.
- Pro-active in finding better ways in improving the Production Support
- Created productive checklists for the Team in making sure systems were monitored 100%
- Created better tracking of incidents raised
It goes without saying you’ll be an excellent communicator and team-player and able to remain calm whilst under pressure. Highly organised and analytical, you’ll find it easy to prioritise work and manage deadlines.