Software Product Marketing Manager.
Our client requires a Software Product Marketing Manager with experience working in the enterprise software space or similar to join their team based in central London
Suitable Software Product Marketing Managers will be responsible for translating customer requirements into potential features and managing the roadmap with senior management and carrying that message to sales, partners and customers. It is highly desirable if you have experience of Pricing models. Must have good experience with customer interaction, presentations, networking events and public speaking.
- Managing the product lifecycle, including strategic planning and tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products, including requirements gathering from existing customers
- Developing the go to market strategy and working with key stakeholders throughout the organisation
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Exposure to software-based collaboration, SaaS experiences a plus.
- Experience with planning and management of product life cycle.
- Experience documenting research findings, market analysis and product requirements for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience presenting to wide ranging audiences, including internal stakeholders, webinars, training, and customer visits.
- Bachelor’s degree in business and/or technology-related field(s).
- 3 – 5+ Years experience in Product Management, Engineering or Product Marketing.
- Experience with management of product launches.
Please call or send me your CV for more information.