BluePrism, RPA, NICE, Developer, London.
Urgent opportunity has arisen for a BluePrism or NICE Software Automation Developer to join a project based in central London to help support the service division on the development of front and Back Office automation development in Automation Anywhere tool.
The Role/Key Responsibilities
- A key player in implementing RPA Solutions to automate business processes across various functions
- Utilise both business process and information technology (IT) background to analyse business processes and determine automation steps
- Work with process stakeholders to implement innovative RPA solutions.
- Work within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Support analysis of business processes at operational level, provide recommendations and potential RPA solutions for individual process and process integration
- Conduct RPA script testing and maintaining updated workflow documentation
- Apply and support RPA scripts with right controls and meeting all the compliance requirements
- Support process owners for RPA-related issues and monitor progress after implementation
- Deliver training and demonstrations to SME’s and Stakeholders
- Ensure that processes are reliable, secure and eliminate the risk of harm by any automated process
- Provide regular updates and reports
- Obtain and share knowledge effectively
- Proactively monitor the environment and take corrective action in the event of a failure to keep the service running
- Follow best practice and adhere to regulatory and business policy
- Can Develop a variety of robust RPA solutions using NICE Real Time designer independently and as part of an Agile Scrum team
- implemented thorough and precise logging to NICE processes to enable easy tracking of bugs
- An engineering or programming background, with experience in Robotic Process Automation Tools (preferably Automation Anywhere Enterprise and NICE or Blue Prism
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Basic process management skills
- Basic database skills
- An innovative and inquisitive mind focused on addressing and solving data and analysis problems
- Knows the steps that must be taken to investigate/correct data problems
Please get in touch for more information.