Our customer is developing a Unique, Patent-pending solution for a high-performance Enterprise-grade IT service. It has an immediate opening for a Full Stack Web Developer to join our Development team. This is a full-time, permanent position, based in Central London.
- Develop (hands-on) technical and architectural solutions based on functional requirements.
- Serve as Senior Developer for innovative new products and services.
- Support and debugging in test and production environment.
- Identify and escalate problems.
- Maintain and repair existing applications.
- Develop components of the technical solution proposal.
- 5 years’ experience
- 3 years’ experience
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Web Services
- 3+ years’ experience
- Entity Framework
- ASP.NET MVC
- AngularJS, Bootstrap, JQuery
- SCCM, Upgrade analytics, and similar IT configuration management tools
- Selenium and other test automation tools or RPA tools will be an advantage.
Candidates should be dynamic, self-motivated, out-going and able to take responsibility for tasks and timelines; keen to work in a small, quality team where they can make a difference. Candidates should also be fast learners, with the ability to serve as system architect, as well as the interest and curiosity to recommend the use of new technologies where they are appropriate to the solution being implemented
Experience with IT configuration and asset management tools such as Microsoft SCCM and upgrade analytics, as well as Test and RPA automation tools such as Selenium, UIPATH and BluePrism will be highly advantageous.