East Croydon – Client Facing Project Manager – Network Implementations – £40-45,000
We require an experienced Customer facing and PRINCE 2 Practitioner Project Manager to join our client based in East Croydon implementing large Core Networks. You will work with the Account Manager and Client to plan, execute, and finalise projects according to specifications, deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors, suppliers or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager (working with the Account Manager) will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with customer and account management to understand the business requirement for the project, developing effective working relationships and ongoing management processes for the project.
- Support the Information Systems Management framework by ensuring security and data privacy is considered within the project approach
- Define the deliverables, resource requirements and work plan for the project, and manage their development and delivery.
- To estimate and plan projects from start to finish, with built in contingencies.
- To ensure projects meet industry leading quality standards.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Client Facing – Project / Manages service experience highly desirable.
- Large Core Network Implementations experience – CISCO
- Prince 2
Please call or send me your CV for more information!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a client who invest in people and believes in organic growth.
Full spec available!